|07:30 - 13:30||07:30 - 13:30||07:30 - 13:30||07:30 - 13:30||07:30 - 13:30||07:30 - 13:30||07:30 - 13:30|
|16:30 - 00:00||16:30 - 00:00||16:30 - 00:00||16:30 - 00:00||16:30 - 00:00||16:30 - 00:00||16:30 -00:00|
The Melee PvP Event is a free-for-all arena where all Hunters fight to the death. For every other participant that the Hunter defeats they gain 5 PvP Medal Fragments. The game will announce when the event starts and ends on all lines.
Where to sign up
- The Hunter must be level 60 or above.
- The Hunter can only join the event 100 times in a single week.
- The Hunter must join the event alone. Teams are not allowed.
- A single match will last for 2 hours for during the competition.
- The Competition will start when there are 2 players in arena.
- There is a maximum limit of 20 Hunters in the arena at any given time and you will not be able to join if the Arena is full.
- Hunters will be placed in a random location when they enter the Arena.
- Hunters will be revived in a random location when they choose to revive.
- Hunters will have two chances to be revived during the match. A Hunter can not use Revival Coins during the match.
- When a Hunter is defeated and they no longer have any chances for revival, they are sent back to the Village.
For every other participant that the Hunter defeats they gain 5 PvP Medal Fragments. After the Fragments have been synthesized into PvP Medals they can be traded for Honor to be used in exchange for equipment with Arena Exchanger Moyan.
Slay Malefic: Defeat 77 other Hunters without falling in one competition.
King of Troubled Times: Defeat 300 other hunters without falling in one competition.
Bloodthirsty Roller: Kill 10000 players in the arena during PvP Melee Event.